For IFFINA 2023
For individuals attending the trade fair from countries whose citizens require a visa to travel to Indonesia, it is mandatory to include an official invitation letter from Organizer as part of their visa application.
In order to prepare the invitation letter with accuracy, we require some specific details from you. Please fill out all sections of the form accordingly. Once completed, the official invitation will be emailed to you.
Please be advised to ensure that you meet all the valid entry requirements, such as visa requirements, and complete all necessary formalities well before the event begins. It is your responsibility to obtain the appropriate travel documents, and IFFINA+ Team will not be held liable for any issues arising due to visa-related problems or any other circumstances that may prevent your attendance at the event. We appreciate your cooperation in this matter and look forward to welcoming you to the event.
The requirements for entering Indonesia for international travelers (foreign citizen) are as follows:
If you’re traveling to Indonesia for tourism, official government duties or business meetings, you can apply for an e-Visa on Arrival (e-VOA). This also applies if you’re transiting through Indonesia at certain international airports, seaports and land crossings. You can apply at least 48 hours before your travel to Indonesia. You can get a Visa on Arrival (VOA) at some international airports, seaports, or land crossings.
- To apply for the e-VOA or VOA, you must have an ordinary (non-emergency) passport with at least 6 months of validity from the date you plan to enter (we also recommend having at least 6 months passport validity from the date you plan to leave Indonesia, to avoid any issues for your departure or onward travel) and a return or onward flight booking to another country.
- You may need to apply for a visa in advance to enter Indonesia for purposes not covered by the e-VOA or VOA. Check the latest entry requirements with your travel provider or an Embassy or Consulate of Indonesia before travel. Entry, exit and transit conditions can change at short notice. Monitor media for the latest update.
- To enter Indonesia, you must have received a full initial COVID-19 vaccine course (usually 2 doses), completed at least 14 days before arrival. Children under 18 are not required to be vaccinated to enter Indonesia. However, for domestic travel, further vaccination and booster requirements apply for adults and children aged between 6 to 17 years.
On arrival, local authorities and travel providers may require you to use Indonesia’s COVID-19 SATUSEHAT app. Download the app before you arrive. You’ll be required to complete an e-customs declaration for arrival. You can complete this within 3 days of departure to Indonesia. Travel requirements may change at short notice, including travel to Bali and Jakarta by air, land, or sea. Contact your travel provider for up-to-date details.
1. Tourism visits
2. Government officials’ visits
3. Business talks and meetings visits
4. Purchasing goods visits
5. Meeting visits
The period of stay in Indonesia is granted for 30 days and extendable for the next 30 days. A stay permit derived from this visa cannot be converted into other types of visa.
e-VOA application is submitted with the following requirements.
1. A legal and valid passport for at least six months
2. A return ticket or onward ticket to continue the trip to another country
1. Go to molina.imigrasi.go.id and fill in the required information in the provided form.
2. Make sure all informations are correct, then proceed to payment.
3. Choose a payment method, either a debit or credit card within the Visa, MasterCard, or JCB network.
4. Fill in all the details on the payment page and verify your payment as requested.
After completing payment, e-VOA will be sent to you by email. The next step is as follows.
1. Download or print your e-VOA before departure.
2. Go to the e-VOA counter upon arrival.
3. The officer will scan the QR code on your e-VOA, verify your information, and put a VOA sticker on your passport.
Request For Visa Invitation Letter
For IFFINA 2023
Please complete all fields marked with a (*), as they are mandatory.